Friday, May 23, 2008

Good design

All week I've been busy gathering sponsors and begging for money and/or product for New York Outrigger's annual Liberty Outrigger Competition. We've got everything from sunblock to handmade paddles to kegs of beer to Hawaiian vacations coming in, so things are looking good so far. And if that's not enough work, I've also been working on the event shirt design in conjunction with another designer, trying to make our deadline (today!). Anyhow, I was surfing around looking for design inspiration earlier on, and at the Y2Kanu website which I look at quite a bit, there was a link to the Molokai Challenge which took place last weekend. I came across this graphic and think it's amazing. Whoever designed it is The Shit. If anyone knows the artist, please have them contact me so we can have them do next year's race graphics.

No comments: