Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sex sells, almost as much as Grand Theft Auto IV

On my old blog at LiveJournal, I wrote a post last week about the funny fake websites that are found in Grand Theft Auto IV. Suddenly, my readership exploded by 400 percent and includes IP addresses from the Netherlands, Italy, Estonia, Australia, Portugal, Guatemala, Austria, Sweden, Mexico, Bulgaria, Norway, Finland, Brazil, Denmark, Indonesia, Thailand, Egypt, Italy, the U.K., Saudi Arabia, France, Canada, Argentina, Germany, Lithuania, India, Korea, Japan, and the Russian Federation. I had no idea how far around the globe that game's popularity reaches. The only other times my readership goes crazy is when I write about sex.

Maybe I should become a sellout for blog advertisers and just blog about video games and sex.

Nah.

No comments: