Friday, February 27, 2009

The power of Regenerist, perhaps?



I blog from The Oyster Bar at the Providence airport. I was already on the plane when the captain announces that we're not leaving for another two hours due to a crazy windy rainstorm in Philadelphia. So I disembarked and found myself thirsty. The waitress just came over.

WAITRESS: Hello, what can I get for you?

ME: A pint of Bass please.

WAITRESS: May I see your I.D.?

ME: You cannot be serious.

WAITRESS (all pissy and serious): Yes ma'am, I am.


This happened last night, too.


ME: Hi, American Spirit Mediums, box please.

CONVENIENCE STORE CLERK: Sure, wait can I see your I.D.?

ME: Are you kidding me?

CONVENIENCE STORE GUY: We have to card anyone who looks under thirty, sorry.

ME: Ha! I'm old enough to be your mother! But hey, you just made my night.

As if that's not enough to make me laugh, a seventeen year-old guy hit on me last summer. Swear.

So. About this Benjamin Buttonesque anti-aging trip I seem to be on? I think it's my skin care regimen. That and drinking lots and lots of water. I've been using Olay Regenerist products for years now. Ladies, I'm telling you, this stuff is like the fountain of youth. Check out the Daily Regenerating Serum which goes on light and gel-like, and the lovely-scented, fluffy mousse-like Micro-sculpting cream. Love them.

No comments: